Whale Watching Cruise
If you've ever dreamed of getting up close and personal with whales now is your chance!
From 1 May To 30 November 2017
In Sydney the annual migration of humpback whales is from May through until November. Compared to other whales, they are very playful and are often seen tail or fin slapping. You might even be lucky enough to observe 45 tonnes of whale leaping right out of the water! Not only will you get the chance to get up close and personal with these charismatic creatures on the best whale watching boat in Sydney, but your cruise also includes:
- An experienced marine biologist on board, giving expert explanations about the whales and their behaviour
- an underwater microphone on board so you can hear the whales sing, chat and play
- plenty of room for viewing – they limit their capacity so everyone gets front row views to the whale show. No crowding or cramped spaces like many other vessels
- cruise aboard the newest, largest, and most comfortable whale watching catamaran in Sydney
- full harbour commentary, explaining the history and wildlife of Sydney Harbour
- complimentary tea and coffee while inside the harbour.
Duration – 2.5 to 3 hrs