Summer School Holidays at Australian National Maritime Museum
Unleash your creativity these school holidays!
Wed 2 Jan - Mon 28 Jan
Kids have a fun new world to discover these school holidays at the Australian National Maritime Museum.
Explore the wondrous world of saltwater and experiment with hands-on activities:
- explore the Aquatic Imaginarium - an indoor play and discovery space of giant inflatables, sensory installations, storytelling and hands-on art-making
- sign up to a creative workshop in photography, animation, print-making and videography
- mingle with giant shark sculptures at the On Sharks and Humanity exhibit
- catch a film at the 3D Cinema
- touch ancient shark teeth and sea creature specimens at the Cabinet of Curiosities
- head under the sea on a submarine for a Torchlight Tour
Purchase a Big Ticket for unlimited access to everything open at the museum on the day of your visit: all exhibitions, vessels and programs.
Child (under 4) FREE
Child (aged 4–15) $20
For more info and to buy tickets, click here.