School Holiday Fun at Australian National Maritime Museum
Dive into a deep sea mystery these school holidays.
Mon 9 - Sun 22 Jul
Kids have a fun new world to discover this winter at the Australian National Maritime Museum. There is an adventure to be had every day for kids of all ages, with activities inspired by the latest exhibition, James Cameron — Challenging the Deep.
Here's just some of the hands-on fun that awaits:
- make your own art, and have fun with games and dress ups in Kids on Deck
- explore touchable objects at the Cabinet of Curiosities
- enjoy interactive theatre performances in the Deep Sea Sensorium
- be wowed by the new 3D film, Oceans: Our Blue Planet
- go on an after-dark Torchlight Tour
Purchase a Big Ticket for unlimited access to everything open at the museum on the day of your visit: all exhibitions, vessels and programs.
Child (under 4) FREE
Child (aged 4–15) $20