Join in the day time action on Sydney Harbour this Australia Day for the annual Ferrython and Australia Day parade.
See the Sydney State Ferries dressed up in spectacular colours as they race for first place under the Sydney Harbour Bridge followed by a fine parade of tall ships, small ships, big boats and beautiful classics.
Enjoy the famous annual Ferrython on spectacular Sydney Harbour with your choice of a light refreshment meal or a delicious seafood and carvery buffet lunch, live commentary, followed by freshly percolated coffee and tea.
There are limited seats available, so book early!
- A three hour day cruise on Sydney Harbour.
- Seafood and carvery buffet lunch or light refreshments option, including a variety of sandwiches.
- Get up close to the action to the Ferrython race!
- Freshly percolated coffee and tea available.
- Choose from a selection of beverages available from the bar.
- It's a brilliant day out on the Harbour, so come along!
WHAT WILL I SEE ON THE AUSTRALIA DAY CRUISE?
This Australia Day cruise will offer you a great view of the following Sydney Harbour events:
- 11am – Ferrython Race
- 11am – 2pm – Australia Day Best Dressed Vessel competition
- 12 noon – Australia Army 21 Gun Salute
- 1.15pm – Australia Day Regatta
- 1.30pm – Watch the RAN Sea King helicopter fly over Sydney Harbour with the giant Australia Day Flag
The Australia Day cruises are very popular, so make sure you book in advance to reserve your seating.