Experience the unique beauty of Australia's Great Barrier Reef without leaving the heart of Sydney with this fully immersive underwater adventure.
Meet inquisitive Maori Wrasse, bold White-Tip Reef Sharks and Brian the leopard shark, plus hundreds of dazzlingly coloured fish as they swim by! Best of all, Shark Reef Snorkel takes place in a safe, see-through enclosure and no diving experience is required, making it the perfect experience for the whole family.
- Learn about snorkelling and the animals you'll encounter in the water
- 20 minute snorkel in a safe and see-through enclosure
- Priority admission entry into the aquarium
- Full instructional briefing and orientation by one of our marine experts
- All equipment including snorkel gear and wet suits (participants will need to bring a towel and swim costume)
- Experience lasts 90 minutes in total.
Maximum 4 people (Ages 5+. Participants under the age of 15 must be accompanied on the snorkel by an adult. Ages 15-17 must have an adult guardian present at the aquarium on the day).